2 beds | 1 baths | 1 cars
10/161 Scarborough Beach Road, Scarborough
SECURE SPACIOUS END VILLA - ACCESS OFF BRODIE LANE
Perfectly positioned in a central location this secure, private home at the rear of the complex could be the opportunity you have been waiting for! Positioned high on the hill close to restaurants/cafes, services and recreational facilities this functional two bedroom, one bathroom property offers a low maintenance lifestyle.
Just a few minutes down the road is pristine Scarborough Beach with its multimillion dollar entertainment and leisure precinct including a new swimming pool and surf lifesaving club well underway. Karrinyup Shopping Centre with its $600 million redevelopment commencing soon is just a short seven minute drive.
Features you will love:
* Large kitchen and light filled living zone
* Renovated bathroom
* Two bedrooms, master with built in robe
* Laundry with separate toilet
* Split system air conditioner in living area
* Large undercover alfresco with lock up shed
* Security door/windows and shutters
* Single lock up garage off Brodie Lane with direct internal access to alfresco
* End villa in a small group dwelling of 14 with access off Westview Street
* Internal area approx. 74 sqm plus alfresco and garage
* Cafes, restaurants, shops, public transport and the Stirling Leisure Centre on your doorstep.
This delightful property is perfect for downsizers, professional couples or first home buyers. Just move in and enjoy everything that the Scarborough lifestyle offers!
Strata Fund: $450 per quarter
Reserve Fund: $300 per quarter
Water rates (17/18): $942.80
Call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.
M: 0410 144 211