3 beds | 1 baths
8 Elizabeth Street, Cottesloe
LARGE LEVEL LANDHOLDING WITH CHARACTER HOME
This charming home is nestled in a quiet, family friendly, cul-de-sac location in the very popular beachside suburb of Cottesloe on a generous 760 sqm block.
Lifestyle opportunities rarely present themselves in this tightly held enclave with this property offering a number of options for the discerning buyer.
This large site is the perfect level platform to design and build your ideal new home or those with artistic flair may wish to renovate, or just move in and enjoy the existing character home.
An array of amenities are positioned with a short walk including two train stations, quality schools, funky cafes, shops, parkland reserve and pristine beaches.
* Kitchen, dining and living room with split system air conditioner.
* Three bedrooms plus study.
* Renovated bathroom.
* Jarrah floorboards.
* Carport and garage.
* 350m walk to North Street Store Cafe
* 240m walk to Grant Street Train Station
* 800m walk to Allen Park
* 700m walk to Swanbourne Shopping Precinct
* 900m walk to Scotch College
* 750m walk to North Cottesloe Primary School
* 1.2km walk to a pristine beach
This prime opportunity won't last long ...
This property is being sold in " As Is " condition. The Seller makes no representation in regards to the condition of the property or the chattels.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.
|Land Size:||760m² approx.|
M: 0410 144 211