3 beds | 1 baths | 1 cars
8 Waidup Street, Wanneroo
R20/40 ZONED RENOVATED HOME OPPOSITE BEAUTIFUL PARKLAND - RETAIN AND BUILD MONEY MAKER! PRICED SMASHED FOR XPRESS SALE - BEST OFFER ABOVE $379,000!
For Sale - Price Smashed - Fr $379K - R40 Zoning
Cosy 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home in central Wanneroo with new carpets and paint throughout.
Comfortable sized living area, the kitchen has been totally renovated with brand new solid granite worktops, electric wall oven, gas cooktop, range hood and lots of storage.
Fully renovated bathroom with shower / bath, frameless clear glass shower screen, vanity, mirrored overhead cabinet and separate toilet. New floor and wall tiling throughout.
Renovated laundry with overhead storage.
New air conditioner in living area, air conditioner in master bedroom and gas point in lounge for heating in the cooler months.
Gas storage hot water system and security doors front and back.
Large undercover entertaining area and pitched-roof alfresco area. The property has a large backyard, secure single lock-up garage with tilt-a-door and room for more vehicles. Vehicle access to rear backyard is through secure lockable double steel gates with plenty of space for boat, caravan, trailer etc.
Walking distance to Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre, Aquamotion Aquatic Centre, ECU medical centre, schools, public transport, library, cafes and more! Opposite beautiful Frederick Duffy Park with fantastic play equipment and sand pit for the kids.
LAND, LOCATION AND LIFESTYLE YOU WILL LOVE:
* Level development site (ZONED R20/40) with developer friendly main sewer line
* Development options galore including retain and build
* Quiet street, opposite park with playground equipment
* Walk to Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre, banks and Post Office
* Walk to Aquamotion (pool and gymnasium)
* Walk to Limelight Theatre, Wanneroo Community Centre and Library
* 200m to Wanneroo Secondary College and East Wanneroo Primary School
* Close to St Anthony's Catholic Primary School
* 100m to bus route linking to Whitfords and Joondalup train stations
* Close to 24 hour ECU Medical Centre
* Walk to cafes and restaurants nearby
NOW PRICED TO SELL FOR XPRESS SALE - CONTACT AGENT FOR DETAILS.
|Land Size:||723m² approx.|
M: 0417 941 479