4 beds | 2 baths | 2 cars
9 Panton Crescent, Karrinyup
Breathtaking Views Over Reserve & Lake – Duplex Block
Nestled on a large elevated block with duplex potential this charming two storey family home offers plenty of options for discerning buyers. With four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living zones the home has excellent rental potential for those planning a future subdivision and building a dream home. Alternatively, sit back, relax and enjoy everything this residence offers – the choice is yours!
With stunning inland views over grassy Karrinyup Reserve and picturesque Lake Gwelup and positioned in one of the most desirable locations in this highly sought-after suburb, this prime property won't last long.
* Large 741 sqm block with duplex potential.
* Substantial two storey home with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living zones.
* Charming country style kitchen with plenty of storage flowing through to a dining and living zone with an extra sunroom/playroom.
* Upstairs living zone with plenty of natural light and stunning views, delightful outdoor balcony and bedroom/study.
* Light filled master bedroom with beautiful inland views, huge walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
* Delightful outdoor alfresco with large grassed area offering plenty of room for pets or kids to play.
* Two generously sized powered sheds offering excellent storage or workshop options.
* The property offers plenty of parking options with a double driveway, undercover carport, single lock up garage and extra room for a boat or trailer.
* Walk 400m to Karrinyup Recreation Reserve and Lake Gwelup with an abundance of walk/ride trails.
* Close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre (2 min. drive, 500m walk) with its $600 million redevelopment commencing soon.
* Scarborough Beach entertainment and leisure precinct (6 min. drive away).
* Easy access to Karrinyup/Scarborough Beach Roads, West Coast Highway and Mitchell Freeway.
* 6 min. drive to pristine Trigg and Scarborough Beaches.
* Close proximity to Karrinyup Primary School, Our Lady of Good Counsel Primary School and St Mary's Anglican Girls School.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.
|Land Size:||741m² approx.|
M: 0410 144 211