3 beds | 1 baths | 2 cars
36 Clevedon Way, Karrinyup
RETAIN, RENOVATE OR BUILD – UNDER OFFER - MULTIPLE OFFERS
For Sale - from $890k
Enviably positioned in one of the most desirable locations in this coastal suburb this expansive site offers a variety of options for the discerning buyer. Surrounded by a picture perfect golf course, some of Perth's finest beaches and a brilliant shopping precinct this opportunity won't last long.
* Retain and renovate the classic 1970's home and create an additional lot on the south side of the property.
* Renovate the existing home and live on the full site – with all its amazing potential to create your own urban landscape/orchard. The home offers three bedrooms, one bathroom, a large living zone with a high pitched ceiling and exposed beams which flows out through double glass doors to a generous outdoor patio.
* Build a large contemporary residence amongst the established trees on a massive block.
* Create two new street front lots and develop or build in this prime area.
Features of the location you will love:
* Pristine Trigg and Scarborough beaches just minutes from your doorstep.
* Explore the local Trigg bushland nature trails nearby.
* Scarborough Beach entertainment and leisure precinct (5 min drive away) with its multimillion development including new restaurants, Olympic size pool and surf club nearing completion.
* Close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre precinct (10 min/850m walk) with its $600 million dollar redevelopment commencing soon.
* Close proximity to Karrinyup Road, Reid Highway and public transport
* Walk 100m via a local pathway to Karrinyup Primary school or 20 mins to St Marys Anglican Girls' School.
With so many opportunities right on your door step this unique lifestyle property must be seen.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.
|Land Size:||1157m² approx.|
M: 0410 144 211