4 beds | 2 baths | 3 cars
7 Angus Court, Duncraig
EXPANSIVE FAMILY LIVING..... SUITS BUYERS IN THE LOW TO MID 800Ks - BONUS TWO-LOT "GREEN TITLE" SUBDIVISION POTENTIAL - THIS WONT LAST!
For Sale - UNDER CONTRACT - MULTIPLE OFFERS!
Offered for the first time to market, this much-loved family home has been immaculately maintained and updated by its owners to make the most of its superb orientation, layout and location.
The front garden is a highlight – a gorgeous pool and gazebo in tropical gardens make it ideal for entertaining, family life and lazy weekends.
Living areas are spacious and link beautifully to the gardens. Along with a cosy sunken lounge with an original fireplace, there's a family room, dining room and indoor/outdoor alfresco room that opens up to the pool in summer and is a lovely spot to catch the northern sun in winter.
The family-sized kitchen has an integrated breakfast bar and plenty of space and storage, plus a huge pantry.
Bedrooms are on either side of the living areas, and include a main suite with a walk-in robe and semi-ensuite bathroom, plus adjacent study or nursery. A separate wing has two more double bedrooms, a bathroom and large laundry and walk-in linen cupboard.
Along with a double carport with storeroom, there's a car bay for your boat or caravan, plus extra parking for guests.
And then there's the location. Set on a tranquil, neighbourly cul-de-sac, this is an appealing spot for families. Across the road is a beautiful patch of native bushland with a playground, and there are two larger parks, Noel Gannon and Castlefern Park, both a few minutes stroll away.
This is a property with options and much to offer – a solid home, a great location and excellent underlying land value.
Features you will love:
• Single-storey, three-bedroom home plus study
• Linked living areas with free-flowing layout
• Sunken lounge with original heatform fireplace and woodbox with exterior hatch
• Generous kitchen with sunny north-facing breakfast bar
• Beautiful indoor-outdoor alfresco with retractable screen, cedar ceiling and ceiling fan
• Excellent storage throughout, including walk-in linen cupboard and built-in robes
• Tropical north-facing front garden with below-ground pool, waterfall, gazebo and automated Chemigem pool system
• Powered, plumbed shed
• Ample parking for up to five cars including double garage and separate boat/caravan bay
• Energy efficient home with solar panels, ducted reverse-cycle zoned air-conditioning and northern orientation
• Quiet cul-de-sac location opposite beautiful parkland and playground
• Large 882 sqm lot with two-lot street front "green title" subdivision potential (STCA)
|Land Size:||882m² approx.|
M: 0417 941 479