3 beds | 2 baths | 2 cars
46 Solomon Street, Fremantle
BARGAIN BUYING ON SOLOMON STREET
Positioned in arguably one of Fremantle's most prestigious locations this beautifully renovated three bedroom home offers glimpses of the Indian Ocean from the front verandah and is only a short stroll into the central precinct.
Shrouded in rich history, culture and a plethora of social options, with recent development Fremantle has surged to become a popular hub for young professionals and families in recent years. Great public transport infrastructure, and only a 30 min drive to the Perth CBD, this home is ideally positioned between the ocean, the city and every local convenience you can think of.
Your front veranda has plenty of space to sit and watch the world go by, with glimpses of the Indian Ocean. Warm timber floors remind you this isn't just a house, it's a home with history. Three spacious bedrooms have high ceilings and split system air conditioning for maximum comfort all year round, serviced by a low-maintenance, renovated bathroom and laundry complete with modern fittings. With a new contemporary kitchen that boasts everything the keen chef requires; this weatherboard home has a unique charm.
On 627sqm of elevated land, and ocean views if you were to build two storeys, this property presents the ideal opportunity to live just a stone's throw to the coast.
This renovated home in a phenomenal location is ready for you to just move in and enjoy. Opportunities like this are becoming scarce in Fremantle, so be sure to pencil in a viewing at 46 Solomon Street before the next group of trend-setters beat you to it.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Three bedrooms with high ceilings & reverse cycle split system a/c's, two bathrooms.
- Built in 1946 on a 627sqm Green Title block with ocean glimpses.
- Lovingly renovated with modern conveniences.
- Scope for decent ocean views.
- Contemporary chef's kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher, gas hotplates/oven and breakfast bar.
- Renovated bathrooms/laundry complete with modern fittings.
- Generous land size with a huge backyard.
- Room in the driveway for several cars plus carport. Lockup garage/office/studio at rear.
- 800m to the iconic South Tce Restaurant/Café Strip
- 15 min walk to Fremantle Town Centre
- 15 min drive to Garden City Shopping Centre
- 30 min drive to CBD
|Land Size:||627m² approx.|
M: 0410 144 211