4 beds | 2 baths | 2 cars
26 Jenkins Place, Wembley Downs
MESMERISING VALLEY VIEWS – BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME ACROSS THE SITE OR SUBDIVIDE - UNDER CONTRACT
Set high in the tree canopy on the ridge surrounded by quality homes and with stunning inland views, this two storey renovator's delight needs some significant love and attention.
With dual street frontage to Jenkins Place - a beautiful peaceful cul-de-sac and leafy Ridge Street, this property offers the potential for the buyer to build a new dream home across the full site. Alternatively, the buyer may wish to explore the potential to retain the existing home and create a new lot off Ridge Street or create two new house sites. These options would be subject to WAPC and council approval.
The location is exceptional in terms of both lifestyle and convenience: close to shops, cafes and restaurants at both the Floreat Forum and the revived Empire Village Precinct on The Boulevard, and within easy reach of some of Perth's best schools, including Hale School, Newman College, Churchlands Senior High School, Kapinara and Holy Spirit Primary Schools. Best of all, it's just an easy stroll to the beach through one of the large beautiful parkland reserves in City Beach.
* Subdivision potential (subject to WAPC and Council approval)
* Idyllic elevated leafy location with stunning inland valley views
* Solid two storey brick home in need of significant renovation
* Dual street frontage - Jenkins Place and Ridge Street
* Exceptionally convenient location with easy access to restaurants/cafes/shops, quality schools and stunning local beaches
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.
M: 0410 144 211